Utility Arborist Opportunity
Waiheke Arborist & Tree Care Limited, a leading provider of tree care services on Waiheke Island is currently recruiting for a qualified Utility Arborist.
The role is varied and will cover all elements of tree care services for a range of clients including businesses and private clients.
To be successful you will require the following skills:
- Certificate in Arboriculture Level 4 or above
- Be a skilled climber with a minimum of 3 years industry experience
- Experienced and certified in power line clearance
- Hold a current HT licence, Class 2 minimum
- Be a competent operator of EWP
- Be customer focused and committed to providing a high level of service
- Health and Safety focused
- Have a good level of fitness
- Be reliable and punctual
- Drug free
- Have NZ residence or a valid work permit
In return Waiheke Arborist & Tree Care Limited can offer you:
- Monday to Friday work
- A friendly team environment
- A safe working environment
- Training and development opportunities
- An immediate start for the right person
- Good remuneration
Successful applicants will be required to complete a climbing trial and pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol test and a Ministry of Justice Criminal Records check.